BBUK announces an Israel Tour 2017
See the Real Israel with BBUK 16th - 24th October 2017
Report by Greg Wand Tour Organiser
- B’nai B’rith UK have organised four trips since 2001 to “See the Real Israel”. They have all been very successful and have provided a unique insight into the challenges that face Israel and how BBUK can help in supporting and responding to them.
- Please join our 8 day BBUK visit to Israel on October 16 2017.
- Our presence is needed in Israel. We are keeping the cost as absolutely reasonable as possible, considering the weak Sterling rate. Flights will be with El-Al, staying 4 nights in Jerusalem, and 4 nights on the Golan, whilst visiting the Galil.
- Accommodation will be of the same quality and standard as on our previous BBUK visits to Israel. The price includes air fares, taxes, all airport and hotel transfers, all tours with a licensed guide and all hotel accommodation, breakfast and evening meals.
- Museum charges are not included. Entrance will be charged on the day.
- In a varied and very interesting full programme we will be seeing the Real Israel, in Jerusalem, Qiryat Gat, including the BBUK project, the Galil and especially the Golan Heights. (Programme is subject to circumstantial change)
The cost at current exchange rate and minimum group size of 15 people is from £1,340 pp for a couple sharing a twin bedded room and from £1,860 pp for a single (unless sharing).
Final price dependent on numbers and exchange rate
Family and friends will be welcome to join us on this solidarity visit.
- As group bookings do need to be confirmed, please reply as soon as possible to let us know that you want to come on what promises to be an enjoyable and thought provoking visit to Israel next October
- For more information contact: email@example.com